10:00 am – 6:00 pm


(626) 448-9871
(909) 421-9731
(909) 823-6803



If you own a car, auto insurance is a legal obligation. If you are involved in an accident, having the right coverage can help in such a difficult situation. Auto insurance protects you against financial loss. Insurance is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as mentioned in your policy.


Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage; the following is a small explanation of the auto coverage:

  • Bodily Injury Liability This coverage applies to injuries that you, the designated driver or policyholder, cause to someone else. You and family members listed on the policy are also covered when driving someone else’s car with their permission.It is very important to have enough liability insurance, because if you are involved in a serious accident, you may be sued for a large sum of money. Definitely consider buying more than the state-required minimum (in California is 15/30/5) to protect assets such as your home and savings.


  • Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) This pays for the treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s auto. At its broadest, it can cover medical payments, lost wages and the cost of replacing services normally performed by someone injured in an auto


  • Property Damage Liability This coverage pays for damage you (or someone driving the car with your permission) may cause to someone else’s property. Usually, this means damage to someone else’s car, but it includes damages made by your car to other structures.


  • Collision This coverage pays for damage to your car resulting from a collision with another car, object or as a result of flipping over. Collision coverage is generally sold with a deductible that varies from $250 to $1,000, usually, the higher your deductible, the lower your premium. Even if you are at fault for the accident, your collision coverage will reimburse you for the costs of repairing your car, minus the deductible. If you’re not at fault, your insurance company may try to recover the amount they paid you from the other driver’s insurance company. If they are successful, you’ll also be reimbursed for the deductible.


  • Comprehensive This coverage reimburses you for loss due to theft or damage caused by something other than a collision with another car or object, such as fire, falling objects, missiles, explosion, earthquake, windstorm, hail, flood, vandalism, riot, or contact with animals such as birds or deer.

Comprehensive insurance is usually sold with a deductible that varies from $250 to $1000 deductible. You may opt for a higher deductible to lower your premium.

Comprehensive insurance will also reimburse you if your windshield is cracked or shattered. Some companies offer glass coverage with or without a deductible. It is not require that you purchase collision or comprehensive coverage, but if you have a car loan, your lender may insist you carry it until your loan fully paid.


  • Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage This coverage will reimburse you, a member of your family, or a designated driver if one of you is hit by an uninsured or hit-and-run driver. Underinsured motorist coverage comes into play when an at-fault driver has insufficient insurance to pay for your total loss. This coverage will also protect you if you are hit as a pedestrian.



Get in Touch

Request a Quote